⛟ FREE SHIPPING ⛟
- 100% Herbal & Natural
- AMAZING TASTE
- FULL OF NUTRITION – Our herbal tea covers most of the nutrients your body needs for boosting immunity mainly vitamin C, calcium, protein, and minerals.
- Easy to make
- Suitability- for every age level and can be added to any diet type.
- 100 % Quality assurance- products went through various levels of quality checks
- Helps in reducing gastric problems
- No Added Color, No Preservative, No Chemical
- A complete Vegan product
Direction of Use: Written on the packaging
In Indian culture, we recognize the importance of ayurvedic herbs in the day to day activities. In Ancient India, the famous Sages and Yogis used these herbs to cure incurable diseases. At this juncture, where adulteration in the products is something costing us more than the products itself and where the virus is ferociously fighting with our immune system, we understand the need to bring a protective shield that can give you the energy to fight a virus. Thus, we present to you our ANYTIME HERBAL TEA- completely free of any added colors and chemicals.
ANYTIME HERBAL is a blend of all the cardinal herbs that reduce the deficiency of Vitamin C, aids in curing a cold and cough, and protects you from the attack of the virus by boosting your immunity. The combination of herbs makes it a magical remedy for treating Gastric and stomach related illness.
Generally, people compromise with the taste by adding herbal products to their diet. To change this property of herbal products, we have done tremendous research on its TASTE by doing trials on over 2000 people.
You can serve this herbal tea to a child or an elderly; we assure you the taste would be AMAZING.
The word “ANYTIME HERBAL” was given to this herbal product because of its nature to be used anytime and by anyone. It can be prepared in 30 seconds and served in house parties, offices, family functions, canteen, events, trips, etc.
For a healthy body, a sharp mind, and internal purification make ANYTIME HERBAL your best companion.
1) Harad– This herb contains various health benefits as it is rich in vitamin c, iron, selenium, copper, and manganese. It is famously known for its healing power against hair loss and for stimulating hair growth. Additionally, its extracts help in the removal of gas and chronic constipation from one’s body.
2) Ashwagandha – It is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. It can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also impedes the growth of new cancer cells in several ways.
3) Cinnamon (Dalchini) – Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols. It helps your body fight infections and repair tissue damage. Cinnamon has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease.
4) Tulsi– This herb is known as “Queen of Herbs”. This status has been retained by it due to its innumerable health benefits. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties help in curtailing respiratory ailments such as cough, sore throat, congestion, sinusitis, and similar problems. This powerhouse of herbs also lower blood pressure, maintain blood sugar levels, diminishes gastrointestinal disorders, etc.
5) Pipali– This herb is widely known as Indian long pepper and is mainly used for boosting appetite, reducing indigestion, diarrhea, cholera, intestinal gas, and similar other problems. Supplementary uses include treatment of lung problems such as asthma, cough, and bronchitis.
6) Ginger– This herb is famous for its exclusive fragrance and flavor which arrives from one of its natural oil known as gingerol. This compound is accountable for enriching this herb with its medicinal properties. Its antioxidant characteristic can treat morning sickness and can diminish muscle pain and soreness.
7) Ajmoda– It consists of antispasmodic and carminative characteristics. This herb is appreciated for its healing power and quite an effective treatment of respiratory, urinary, and digestive disorders. It simply works for the purification of your body.
8) Tea Extracts– High anti-oxidant and low caffeine.
9) Lemon extracts– Rich in vitamin C.